Before you rage, there might be several reasons why you didn't get one, so let's go over them:
- You were rude.
- You didn't even spell my name right. Come on!
- Unfortunately your work just isn't at the level of others right now (the best work gets the invite). There are plenty of resources on the web to fix this, and learning from dribbble itself and the content you see there is a fantastic way to improve. Keep practicing!
- You're a spammer who asks/demands from lots of people at a time for an invite.
- You never posted your work on great sites such as the Dribbble Invite Flickr pool. At least make an effort to go through the channels available where everyone gets a fair chance.
- The work you posted is either extremely similar to that of another designer's or complete and blatant theft. If it's the latter I wish a thousand monkeys upon you to pluck your eyeballs out.
- Oh, I don't know, I have none to give out?